Customer Service Product Specialist (Portuguese Speaking)
Advocate the voice of our Betclic.pt customers by diving deep and leveraging CS data and customer feedback to drive improvements, and highly participate in building a culture of relentless customer focus.
It will be your mission to bring potential experience issues and opportunities to light, as well as to influence and facilitate action plans to tackle those.
You’ll also be a key contributor to developing and improving CS channels, systems, processes and Self-Service solutions.
Job purpose summary
- Ongoing analysis of Customer Service cases, Self-Service solutions performance and conversations trends in order to identify customer issues, as well as contact deflection and strategic automation opportunities
- Investigate and assess unmet customer needs and customer journey bottlenecks, liaise accordingly with the relevant stakeholders in order to improve end-to-end CX and CS metrics results
- Support the implementation and development of a CX methodology & Voice of Customer program to drive change, innovation and improvement of existing products and features
- Organize in-house workshops around a variety of topics in relation to CS agents operational experience, information workflow and customer journey in order to raise awareness and drive improvement
- Build up and manage the external Knowledge Base (Help-Center) in an effective manner so that the audience has the required and confined access to information; Responsible for keeping the articles organized, fresh, informative and appealing at all time
- Design, build and maintain user flows and chatbot conversational/dialog flows that quickly and effectively guide our customers to the answers and solutions they are looking for
- Study, evaluate, and participate in improving our systems and processes towards better efficacy and efficiency in the service
- Assist and conduct usability assurance testing (UATs) of CS related products and features as required; document and clearly communicate the testing results
- Any other tasks, as assigned by the company
- Languages: Portuguese (native) and English (Fluent)
- Extremely strong Portuguese language and writing skills with attention to detail, accuracy, grammar, spelling and phraseology
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills in general
- Detail oriented, organized, with high attention to accuracy and quality of results
- Forward thinking, creative mindset and reasoning ability; must be able to anticipate and solve problems
- Open-minded, collaborative, strong team player that can leverage the multiplier effect in cross-functional collaboration
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management skills & a strong sense of initiative
- A demonstrated ability to self-motivate, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience with AI and Chatbot solutions considered a plus