Customer Service Team Leader (Polish Speaking)
To supervise, manage and motivate a group of 10-14 Customer Service Agents, ensuring the achievement of key objectives to drive customer service within his/her team.
- Leading the team in day-to-day activities and ensuring team objectives & targets are exceeded and a high quality of service given to customers and internal departments.
- Ensuring that all company, departmental and individual objectives are clearly identified and communicated.
- Managing team productivity and general productivity adherence / driving the development of team members to maximize performance.
- Assessing performance and providing constructive feedback to develop and liaising closely with the Training and Quality team regarding team training needs.
- Manage all personnel issues in conjunction with company policy.
- Liaising with other departments that have a direct impact on the customer journey (IT/WFP/Marketing etc).
- Providing status updates/reports to senior management (both scheduled and ad-hoc).
- Support Customer Service agents with internal escalation procedures.
- Recruitment of new staff
Knowledge & Technical skills
- Experience of Industry especially in Customer Service
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Native language: Polish
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to establish, track and meet key performance indicators for the CS staff with regard to quality, efficiency, sales and customer satisfaction
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyze/problem solve and deal with escalated complaints
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills & a strong sense of initiative
- A demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Very result driven with good follow-up skills and an ability to manage high workloads and projects towards tight deadlines.
Works on a schedule basis between Monday to Sunday including Public Holidays if needed.