Procurement and Cost Assistant
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Procurement and Credit Control Manager, the Procurement and Cost Assistant will be part of the Betclic Group Finance Team in Malta, responsible for keeping the book and records of entities within the Betclic Group.
The Procurement and Cost Assistant will be responsible for the daily operations and have the responsibility of the invoice posting process and payment posting Process. This position calls for a self-motivated person with a strong technical background, able to take initiative and adapts easily and positively to changes. This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization.
- Clear understanding of the Procurement process cycle to be autonomous and able to assist internal users and external suppliers;
- Assistance and input of company requisitions;
- Posting of invoices (daily), while ensuring that coding of invoices is done correctly (entity and nominal) and that each invoice has a supporting Purchase order/Requisition;
- Invoice filing (digital-based, kept up-to-date);
- Posting of payments on a rotating roster;
- Reconciliation of all payments posted on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring the whole invoice process and chasing budget holders for approval;
- Assistance in compiling weekly payment forecast;
- Coordination with Suppliers on interpreting our internal processes and ensure adherence to meet such;
- Supplier relations and account ownership;
- Assisting the Procurement and Credit Control Manager in the day to day running of the function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Background in Accounting (iGaming work experience considered an asset);
- O-level Accounting qualification or similar.
- Fluency in French is a must;
- Knowledge of Sun System & IPOS Procurement System would be considered an asset;
- Microsoft Office with a particular emphasis on Excel, Word & Access;
- Meticulous & accurate;
- Problem-solving skills; Pro-active;
- Good interpersonal and intra-personal communication skills;
- Shows positive attitude to changes in current processes and proposes any improvements where possible.