Real Time Analyst
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for scheduling and performance. S/he creates fair schedules that are adapted to the expected workload. S/he prepares forecasts and generates daily reforecast. S/he will also check and monitor all our SLA's as well as understand and manage the rise and fall of our queue SLA's. S/he will work closely with IT and CS Management to ensure that systems are up and working so that advisors have the necessary systems access and permissions to do what they are being asked. The Real Time Analyst contributes to the smooth running of the Customer Services.
- Create fair and optimized schedules that are adapted to the forecasted workload.
- Ensure that the scheduling function is providing optimal forecasting and scheduling.
- Identify new methods, strategies, and opportunities.
- Coordinate appropriate staffing allocation and availability of the customer services staff to achieve service level objectives.
- Efficiently monitor site and tools to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels.
- Take appropriate actions to maximize global efficiency of the Customer Services.
- Run and analyse regular or ad-hoc reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitate real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position, as required by Head of Workforce Planning or Senior Management.
Knowledge & Technical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and good knowledge of MS Access
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills to formulate recommendations for optimum performance
- Work well within a Team
- Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities workload and work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
- Customer Oriented
Works on a schedule basis between Monday to Sunday including Public Holidays if needed.