RG & AML Analyst
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
Reporting to the RG & AML Operations Manager, the jobholder will be required to identify, record, monitor and assist in resolving actual or potential operational risks. The role involves maintaining communication with various departments such as Customer Services, VIP, Trading and the Legal and Compliance departments.
Primary areas of responsibility include AML/CFT, Responsible Gaming, resolving regulatory and Alternative Dispute Resolution complaints, maintaining oversight of internal security protocols and reporting breaches of these as appropriate. They will also be called upon to gather data for the purposes of responding to Police or Judiciary requests as well as for audits.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Ensure that the business is operationally aligned with the requirements put forth by our various regulatory bodies as well as applicable laws with respect to AML/CFT, including applying a risk rating to accounts within our customer database, handling SAR escalations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and gathering high quality reports to respond to Police or Judiciary requests as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining oversight of internal security protocols and enforcing these across the group including the Internal Test Account policy, manual movements/adjustments and ensuring these are in line with group wide policies.
- The core function of the role involves the in-depth review of accounts based on alerts, scripts and other reports to identify those that may require further attention or ongoing monitoring. This will often involve liaising with other departments to source information on players as well as additional or enhanced KYC relating to source of income or wealth. Making use of all available tools as well as external data sources, such as social media or online research to achieve this.
- Assist the RG & AML Operations Manager in developing and delivering suitable and appropriate AML/CFT and Responsible Gaming awareness training courses and material to all staff. Identify areas where knowledge is lacking and suggest ad-hoc awareness training.
- Assist the RG & AML Operations Manager so newly implemented regulatory, licensing or legal amendments impacting the business are transposed into operational practices, procedures and or policies.
- Propose new ideas to improve tools and processes linked to regulatory, risk and licensing requirements and address any irregularities. Carry out occasional competitor analysis, and on a recurring basis, suggest improvements to current procedures and tasks, always bearing in mind business needs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other departments (such as Marketing, Customer Services, Legal & Compliance and IT, etc). Internal and external communication must be maintained at professional and high standards.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have previous compliance, responsible gaming and/or anti-money laundering industry experience.
- You have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. French language is considered as a plus.
- You are adaptable.
- You are communicative.
- You are autonomous.
- You are analytic.
- You are innovative.
- You are proactive.
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are customer oriented.
- You are persistent.
- You have good listening skills.
- You are confident.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta