Operations Engineer H/F
The Level 1 support administrator will work with the rest of the IT department to ensure a stable IT environment for Betclic Group. His or her role will be to administer the platform, monitor and report incidents, ensure the performance of the platform, provide troubleshooting assistance and liaise with all suppliers.
The members of our teams are passionate about technology and carry out their work with a proactive and flexible attitude and have the ability to tackle daily tasks and projects with an attitude that allows them to constantly acquire new skills.
- Monitoring and support of the online platform;
- Maintenance and development of the NOC platform;
- Problem management and resolution;
- Responding promptly to customer needs;
- Provide the technical knowledge necessary to ensure effective and efficient changes to the IT infrastructure;
- Ensuring resolution of system and application problems;
- Participate in the creation of new tools for operation and monitoring/alerting.
You have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position and you have the ability to perform technical diagnostics and resolve incidents on different servers.
You have a strong IT culture and expertise in Linux and Microsoft environments with certifications. A first experience in iGaming would be a plus.
Technical qualities :
- Mastery of Microsoft, IIS and Web Services environments.
- Knowledge of code and at least one programming language.
- Mastery of N Third Party Web technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP technologies;
- Know-how in maintenance, support around virtualization and cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Scripting (powershell and/or bash, and other technologies are welcome).
- Ability to resolve Level 1 incidents
- Tightness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressure environment and be proactive.
- Adaptation to staggered schedules according to major sporting events.
- Good communication and team spirit.