Trading Product Development Assistant
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
We are looking for an experienced industry professional to be part of our growing Sportsbook department in Malta. The ideal candidate will have a varied background the gaming industry, with particular focus on Sportsbook Product and Project Management.
The candidate should be enthusiastic, versatile, able to challenge themselves, and integrate quickly into a dynamic team.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a very ambitious company in an exciting modern industry.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Provide first line of support for daily trading product issues.
- Ensure trading team can perform within optimal parameters with regards to used platforms and providers.
- Liaise with Trading Management to maintain and analyse Trading Operations requirements.
- Provide comprehensive user stories when required.
- Compile and maintain an in-depth understanding of Trading activities with regards to P&L performance, product offering, pricing accuracy, traders’ knowledge, and skill-set.
- Analysing and interpreting data to deduce meaningful conclusions and produce informative and accessible presentations.
- Create and maintain release notes, user guides and other documentation for internal customers.
- Support teams that develop and maintain predictive models, including during planning and testing phase.
- Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement.
- Monitor and identify potential actions based on industry trends and especially competitor behaviour in our key markets.
- Compile and maintain up-to-date knowledge base with regards to Trading Compliance within all regulatory frameworks; provide and update Trading team and other stakeholders with relevant compliance related information.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience of gaming industry in similar or related roles.
- You are familiar with Atlassian/JIRA/Confluence.
- You are able to demonstrate examples of project management/roadmaps/prioritisations.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office programs - particularly Excel.
- You have strong mathematical education and good analytical/statistical/modelling skills.
- You have an understanding of sports betting compliance & regulation.
- You have experience in a sports trading role - would be advantageous.
- You have experience using 3rd party trading providers (e.g. BetRadar/BetGenius) and integration projects.
- You have good English language skills and excellent communication skills.
Beneficial additional languages: French.
- You are organised and competent at multi-tasking.
- You are able to challenge ideas and approaches.
- You have high attention to detail and the ability to think clearly, methodically, and logically especially under pressure.
- You are able to work in a team or act alone when required.
- You are an ambitious & versatile attitude with a strong passion for the sports betting industry.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta