Trust and Safety Case Specialist (French Speaking)
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The Trust and Safety Case Specialist interacts with customers of the French market segment in response to complaints relating to our products and services, as well as to implement proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction and responsible gaming.
The goal of the Trust and Safety Case Specialist is to provide Betclic customers with best-in-class support through trustworthy, enjoyable and qualitative one to one interactions. S/he will handle more critical player cases with fairness and responsibility with the aim to build trust, ensure customer satisfaction and reduce unnecessary risk and negative company exposure.
Customer cases may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Analyse and investigate complicated customer complaints to ensure that each case has been investigated thoroughly and diligently and that a correct solution is given, in accordance with our policies and procedures and in respect of all legal requirements.
- Manage player cases escalated by CS where the player is not satisfied with our initial solution.
- Manage All player escalations that come back to Customer Service after having been raised to other departments (such as RPF or Traders).
- Review customer complaints and propose to the Trust and Safety Team Manager allowable good will gestures.
- Uphold excellent relationships and communication with the following key departments: RPF, Legal and Compliance, Trading and Product Teams, to have a 360 view of each customer case with the purpose of having all the elements needed to reach a fair solution.
- Review and solve customer claims in a timely manner.
- Consistently communicates status with all appropriate parties involved with the customer case.
- Call customers whenever needed in relation to their complaint, for follow-up, to diffuse things and communicate the solution.
- Interact with the customers for SOW, DOC and KYC purposes, via all channels of communication: email, live chat, phone, message, et
- Maintain an excellent understanding and knowledge of our products on the French market, including the specific functions of poker and sports betting as well as the tools used for each product.
- Being up to date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers.
- Reporting of sensitive and high-risk cases to the Trust and Safety Team Manager, the Head of Customer Service Operations and the Customer Service Director.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes, as needed
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours, as needed by the business.
- Any other duties as assigned by the company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have strong experience and knowledge of Customer Service and complaints/claims handling.
- You are able to use independent judgement and make appropriate decisions and determinations.
- You have conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- You are a native French Speaker.
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- You have empathy.
- You are proactive.
- You are Customer Oriented.
- You are persistent.
- You have excellent listening skills.
- You are confidentiality adaptable.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are autonomous.
- You are analytical.
- You have excellent organisation and time Management.
- You are a Team Player.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta