Product Owner Casino (H/F)
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Your mission is to help us lead the transformation of our casino product and design the next generation of industry shaking casino platform! Ideally you have an interest in iGaming and deep knowledge of Casino product.
The role is in the heart of the delivery team. You will be a key player and help contribute to the casino department’s success by identifying what the casino platform of the future looks like and making sure it’s being delivered.
- Work with stakeholders within the brands and casino management teams to define the new casino product / platform vision & roadmap.
- Work with other Product Owners from the Casino department to help shape the overall product strategy.
- Create product requirements, user stories, test scenarios and acceptance criteria in partnership with the technology team.
- Drive the product team's prioritization process and manage project timelines, risks and expectations.
- Define KPIs, measure and analyze results to determine prioritized roadmap.
- Act as Project Manager for new supplier integrations and support the existing integrations.
- Project and product manage the development of casino-related mechanics around bonuses, and other rewards to ensure all relevant systems are aligned.
- Take the lead on casino driven cross-functional projects (free spins integration, X-sell projects involving other product teams such as sportsbook and poker, etc).
- Act as the Casino Product Expert within the casino specific and casino related back offices and systems. Actively share the system knowledge around bonus and promotion setups.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
- Al least 3 years of experience working as a Product Owner within the gaming sector, preferably on the Casino platform and/or front-end products.
- Fluent knowledge of game statistics such as bet value, coin value, game rounds and RTP.
- Fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers and interest in the casino industry.
- Proven understanding of the relations of the mechanics and systems required to operate an online casino.
- Clear interest in the end-user product and its values.
- Ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects, delivery focused.
- Strong estimation and planning capabilities.
- Experience working with Agile software development projects.
- Excellent command of English and any other language skills are appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to France.
- Weekly After-Works on Thursdays.
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages...)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card).