Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Description de l'offre d'emploi
We are looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our dynamic HR Team. Your main role will be to support the recruitment process as well as some general admin duties.
If you are someone with experience in recruitment and are looking for a challenging in-house role within a gaming company, this could be your opportunity!
Recruitment and Onboarding experience
- Working closely with the HR Executive, assisting with and coordinating the full cycle of recruitment and selection process, including attraction, screening applications, tracking and selection of new employees and liaising with recruitment agencies;
- Assisting with preparation of job descriptions and job adverts, post and update roles on our ATS;
- Screening applications, liaising with hiring managers and candidates to set up interviews;
- Participating in interviews and providing advice to managers for junior roles as needed;
- Preparing of contracts and offers to send;
- Organising and leading of Interview Skills Training for employees involved in recruitment.
Performance and Probation Management
- Following-up of monthly probationary review process. Issuing monthly report and ensuring completion of bi-monthly probationary review forms by line managers;
- Recording of submitted documentation;
And any other duties as assigned by the Management according to business and team needs.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
- At least 1 year experience in recruitment - either in-house or as a recruiter in a recruitment agency.
- Experience working for an online digital based company and experience of gaming operator would be an advantage but not necessary;
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with social media, job boards and professional networks;
- Fluent in English. Fluency or knowledge of a second language would be a plus;
- Excellent face to face, phone and electronic communication skills ;
- Able to adapt quickly and flexible in your approach to work;
- Discreet with sensitive employee information;
- Team player.
- University degree in any subject is considered a plus;
- Ability to work well and effectively under pressure;
- Ability to quickly grasp new processes and systems;
- Excellent work ethic and integrity;
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.