Trading Strategy Specialist (French Speaker)
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Trading Strategy Specialist – French Speaker
We are looking for an experienced sports trader, to be part of our growing sportsbook department in Malta. The candidate must be able to demonstrate good general knowledge of a range of sports and some experience in the sports betting industry. Business analytical skills plus ability to work with risk management tools are mandatory.
This is a great opportunity in trading for an experienced candidate looking to move to a top tier company. The candidate should be enthusiastic, versatile, able to challenge themselves, and integrate quickly into a dynamic team.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a very ambitious company in an exciting modern industry.
What you will do:
- Ensure to follow short and long-term strategy directives and provide critical feedback relevant to sports team.
- Ensure customers receive excellent quality of service by providing competitive coverage and pricing across the sports offer.
- Ensuring all Local and main content, features, and promotions are correctly displayed on the website and the brand(s) complies with the legal, regulatory and revenue requirements as determined by the various authorities.
- Regular communication with Head of Strategy, Head of Sport(s), Head of Trading Operations, and all other SPO vertical Heads to adopt department strategy and drive progression.
- Maintain dialogue with non-trading departments (marketing, compliance, CS, UX, Dev, etc..) to align projects, developments, strategy and procedures.
- Analysis of customers activity.
- Profiling of the active players database within Betclic Group brands;
- Analyze various aspects of Sportsbook Operation performance, including Player Behaviours and Profiling, Risk Management and Trading Performance;
- Carry out appropriate (requested and pro-active) research and analysis across all sports with timely commentary and reporting on trends, changes, statistical analysis of sports/events/markets to identify deficiencies/failings in our offer.
- Ensure all Terms & Conditions are up to date and accurate across all territories through regular checks and keep high the communication with legal/compliance department as point of connection with trading dep.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
What we need from you:
- Betting area experience is necessary – minimum 2 years
- Good knowledge of sports (events/teams/players) and betting markets
- Understanding of fixed odds, betting exchanges and betting principles
- Essential to be able to work unsociable hours (weekends/evenings/holidays) based on the business needs and sporting calendar.
- Strong mathematical skills (preferably educated to A-level or equivalent) and good analytical/statistical skills
- Competent at multi-tasking
- Able to challenge ideas and approaches
- Good English and French language skills and excellent communication skills. Additional languages beneficial (Polish/Portuguese)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly Excel)
- A high attention to detail and the ability to think clearly, methodically and logically especially under pressure
- Able to work in a team or act alone when required
- An ambitious & versatile attitude with a strong passion for the sports betting industry in general.
- Self-organized and target driven with a ‘can do’ attitude