Affiliate Executive for Poland
With the supervision of the Affiliate Marketing Team Leader, or any other person designated by the Company, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining the direct affiliation network;
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliates and partner’s productivity;
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns;
- Loading and update of affiliate campaigns;
- Tracking of affiliate campaigns in multiple platforms;
- Generating creatives, links and reports for various partners;
- Verification of affiliate sites creativities and content – report of outdated material and campaigns;
- Verification and allocation of Affiliate contacts on our affiliate platforms to needed parts;
- Optimising online advertising campaigns;
- Completing daily and weekly reporting procedures;
- Preparation of Jira tickets in regards to contracts, annexes, and other relevant legal material for the affiliate agreements and their coordination between the Affiliate Manager and Legal Team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Marketing qualification (degree or diploma) preferred;
- Good knowledge about MS Office programs;
- Ability to set priorities and execute with excellent time management;
- Knowledge of online gaming industry OR other e-commerce industry preferred.
- Fluent in Polish both spoken and written is a must;
- Good written and spoken English is essential;
- Ability to build and develop the affiliate relations, communication and recruitment;
- Good communication skills to be able to cooperate effectively with different departments.