Brand Manager - Poland (Polish Speaking)
WE ARE BETCLIC
Betclic is a legal Sportsbook maker and a leading European brand with a global reach. For years, it has been the market leader in France and Portugal, and from July 2019 it is also available to customers in Poland. From the beginning, he has been strongly involved in supporting Polish sport. Company sponsors the Piast Gliwice team (2019 Polish Champions) and the national volleyball team (2018 World Champions). Betclic was also associated with Lechia Gdańsk, and since August 2020 it has been a sponsor of the Fame MMA.
We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who’ll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
Are you one of them? We are looking for a Brand Manager (Polish speaking) to join our team in Poland.
ENTER THE GAME
This role provides hands-on project planning and management to ensure brand, project, and campaign goals and objectives are achieved on time and on budget. The Brand Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to support the creative workload and project prioritization for the Polish Marketing department. Be the brand guardian throughout the business and support and grow brand Equity. This role will also act as the primary contact with external vendors, partners & manufactures and requires the ability to work independently and regularly make significant decisions using judgment and discretion.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Hands-on campaign planning, development, and optimization for Awareness, Acquisition and Retention activities ensuring they deliver on key objectives.
- Liaise with local Acquisition, Retention, Affiliation and Social Media teams on the creation of 360º marketing campaigns.
- Ensure campaign delivery is on brand and delivered with consistently high quality including high levels of brand and message recall and brand attribution with target segments.
- Report on campaign performance and main KPI’s to the all key stakeholders.
- Communication Strategy Development to ensure salience for the Betclic brand including PR, storytelling, specialist media engagement, influencer strategy, and execution to deliver significant levels of earned media.
- Social Media lead in Poland including strategy and content development, influencer strategy and special projects, and managing the social media team to deliver continuous engagement throughout the entire funnel in support of business and brand objectives, optimization of paid social media spend, high levels of earned media, excellence of execution and optimized use of owned media properties.
- Develop and optimize the Poland overall media plan and pro-actively identify opportunities for optimisation in the short, medium, and long term.
- Ensure an appropriate SOV and an optimized marketing mix to deliver on business objectives.
- Weekly reporting on media performance and main KPI's to Country Manager.
- Ensure appropriate media tracking and reporting is in place to support business goals and strategic decision making.
- Manage the ATL budget.
- Manage and support the development and growth of a high performing and motivated social media team.
- Brand guardianship and key contributor in brand strategy development.
- Pro-actively identify new ideas and opportunities for improved growth.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have proven experience in marketing positions.
- You have proven team management experience.
- You are refined critical thinking skills and industry knowledge.
- You have a deep understanding of brand and media dynamics and KPIs.
- You have professional experience in Content development, Social Media, Marketing Campaign Development or another relevant role.
- You are adaptable.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are autonomous.
- You are analytic.
- You are innovative.
- You are proactive.
- You have mentoring and coaching skills.
- You have excellent organisational and time Management.
- You are a team player.
- You are customer oriented.
- You are persistent.
- You are fluent in English and Polish.