Customer Service Agent (French Speaking)
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool. In addition, the Agent is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is correct and legible for all of our customers.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of poker, sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo, and games, as well as the tools used for each product.
- Assisting our customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquiries to closure.
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support workload.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers.
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, Team Lead, and the Customer Services Manager.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Assisting the Team Lead, the Customer Services Director and Product Managers in marketing campaigns conducted through email, telephone, the website, or any other type of media.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have proven experience in a Customer Service environment.
- You have experience in working in a co-operative team environment.
- You have written/spoken French skills at a native level.
- You have excellent command of English in order to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have excellent computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications.
- You have strong administrative skills, with attention to detail.
- You have a keen interest in iGaming or a willingness to learn.
- You are Customer Service focused.
- You are results and target focused.
- You have strong sense of initiative.
- You are reliable.
- You are a team player.
- You are enthusiastic.
- You are confident.
- You are committed.
- You are patient.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta