The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool. In addition, the Agent is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is correct and legible for all of our customers.
• Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of poker, sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo, and games, as well as the tools used for each product,
• Assisting our customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquiries to closure,
• Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support workload,
• Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers,
• Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations,
• Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, Team Lead, and the Customer Services Manager,
• Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary,
• Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes,
• Assisting the Team Lead, the Customer Services Director and Product Managers in marketing campaigns conducted through email, telephone, the website, or any other type of media.
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven experience in a Customer Service environment,
• Experience in working in a co-operative team environment.
• Written/spoken French skills at a native level,
• Excellent command of English in order to work in a multi-cultural environment,
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills,
• Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications,
• Strong administrative skills, with attention to detail,
• A keen interest in iGaming or a willingness to learn,
• Customer Service focused,
• Results and target focused,
• Strong sense of initiative,
• Team player,