Customer Service Team Leader (Portuguese Speaking)
To supervise, manage and motivate a group of 10-14 Portuguese/International Customer Service Agents ensuring the achievement of key objectives to drive customer service within his/her team.
- Leading the team in day to day activities and ensuring team KPI’s & targets are exceeded and a high quality of service given to customers and internal departments.
- Ensuring that all company, departmental and individual objectives are clearly identified and communicated.
- Managing team productivity and general productivity adherence / driving the development of team members to maximize performance.
- Assessing performance and providing constructive feedback to develop and liaising closely with the Training and Quality team regarding team training needs.
- Manage all personnel issues in conjunction with company policy.
- Liaising with other departments that have a direct impact on the customer journey (IT/WFP/Marketing etc).
- Providing status updates/reports to senior management (both scheduled and ad-hoc).
- Support Customer Service agents with internal escalation procedures.
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose;
- Strong people management skills;
- Ability to establish, track and meet key performance indicators for the CS staff with regard to quality, efficiency, sales and customer satisfaction;
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to analyze/problem solve and deal with escalated complaints;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner;
- Effective time management skills & a strong sense of initiative;
- A demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Very result driven with good follow-up skills and an ability to manage high workloads and projects towards tight deadlines.