Finance intern (6 months)
Betclic Group is seeking a Finance Intern who would be a solid part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Team. The candidate will have the chance to look into the operation of a leading iGaming company, to gain real experience in a supporting environment.
The ideal candidate has ongoing studies for their degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics and is looking for an internship position for a temporary 6 month period. Someone who is based in Malta or would like to spend their internship in Malta.
The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, performing tasks, projects with defined deadlines.
- Assist the Compliance team in the production of reports for regulators on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis, especially for the French regulator.
- Assist in supplier analysis and forecasting of costs.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and business cases when required.
- Support the Financial Analysts and Business Controllers in their day-to-day work.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time in line with changing business needs.
- Ongoing studies for Bachelor's/Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Self-driven and proactive
- Close attention to details, precision
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and appetite for IT tools
- Fluent in English and French