Reporting to the assigned Fraud & Payments Operations Team Manager, the jobholder will make sure all customer withdrawals are processed correctly and timely whilst proactively anticipating issues to minimize fraud risk and upholding outstanding levels of customer service.
▪ Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking, and further checks.
▪ Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
▪ Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
▪ Handle and verify KYC documents.
▪ Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of suspicions by submitting appropriate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to Risk Team/MLRO.
▪ Proactively find players receiving bonuses which they are not eligible for applying appropriate processes to resolve the issue.
▪ Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses through diligent oversight of the customer base.
▪ Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
▪ Suggest improvements to the Fraud Tool and procedures.
▪ Specialise in the detection & prevention of fraud.
▪ Professional handling of all related customer queries.
▪ Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
▪ Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively.
▪ Retrieve deposits from online banking sites and post into customer betting accounts.
▪ Perform bank checks and other reconciliation tasks as needed.
▪ Undertake necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management.
▪ Other similar ad hoc work as set by the manager from time to time.
▪ Ability to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries.
▪ Liaise with Customer Services on a daily basis, to resolve customer queries.
▪ Ability to work hours to suit the business needs - typically shifts 07H/10H – 00H including weekends.
▪ Excellent organizational and communication skills.
▪ Meticulous takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills.
▪ Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
▪ Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
▪ Ability to work on different regulations on a day-to-day basis.
▪ Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
▪ Industry experience in payment processing for online gaming, financial services or banking, e-commerce, and other relevant industries.
▪ Knowledge of how fraud or money laundering can occur within a financial system.
▪ Excellent level of spoken and written English.
▪ Another native language that matches our core markets: French, Portuguese & Polish.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, innovative and multicultural department, kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English through the career page. Applications might take a few weeks to review so please bear with us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.