Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis / Responsable du Contrôle de Gestion (French Speaking) H/F
Location: Malta – Sliema
ENTER THE GAME
For its offices in Malta, Betclic Group, French company whose headquarters are in Bordeaux, is seeking for a Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) / Responsable du Contrôle de Gestion.
Leading the European online gaming market, we provide more than 10 millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino Games.
Your role will be to drive the Group’s financial forecasting and to provide financial guidance and planning leadership across all business teams with the support of five FP&A analysts.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven and highly motivated individual. Someone who displays precision, attention to detail, and proficiency with systems and technology. This position reports to the Deputy CFO and interacts with all levels of the Finance organization, Business Managers and Executive Leadership.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN BETCLIC
- Own the production of all management and operational financial reporting
- Manage the Daily, Weekly and the Monthly P&L forecasting process to keep management apprised of performance and trends
- Manage and coordinate the Annual Budget process and Forecasts exercises in coordination with Management
- Support the Financial Management team in communicating the financial performance to the Executive Team, Board, and shareholders, while holding the budget owners accountable for performance
- Develop a robust control of staff, overheads and capital expenditures, identify optimization opportunities and roll-out cost savings corrective actions
- Evaluate and implement continuous improvement of planning systems to support the company's future growth
- Oversee the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Prepare business cases as required
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- Degree in accounting or finance and 10+ years of FP&A / Contrôle de Gestion experience
- Digital industry experience and strong interests in sports are an asset
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge in finance and accounting standards
- Fluent in English and French (compulsory)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), including outstanding presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Strong aptitude for presentation of material in a clear, concise, and intuitive manner
- Able to be flexible and adapt work schedule to changing business demands
Business trips approximately once a month to Bordeaux’s headquarters.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Enjoying a sunny Mediterranean life on a beautiful and international island with offices at 200 meters from the beach
- An attractive salary package
- A relocation package (plane tickets for you and your family, relocation allowance, access to the company’s flat while finding a place to rent, discounts with real estates agencies)
- Financial help each year for transportation (planes tickets, cruises, car rental…)
- Working in an international team (from Austria, France, Malta, Hungary, Italy…)
- Participating to a welcoming and dynamic life at Betclic thanks to many events, teambuilding activities, afterworks…