To actively support the Payroll and Administration/Projects team with any payroll duty and administration tasks.
- Registering employees with Jobsplus for any new addition, termination and/ or change in job. Issuing the Jobsplus Termination application together with the relevant FS3s as part of the Final Documentation Email.
- Assisting employees with Social Security documentation.
- To apply for Social Security and Tax Numbers
- Archiving of terminated employees by scanning relevant documents and filing electronically.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Checking and submitting of FS4
- Submitting of FS reports on a monthly and / or annual basis.
- Serve as a backup for the HR Inductions, HR and Payroll systems.
- Serve also as a backup for all administrative duties including absence management.
- Responsible for any other projects as agreed with HR Director and the Payroll Projects Manager.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Support Events team and actively taking part in the organisation of employee engagement activities and company events.
- Junior level of payroll knowledge and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Tax Law & rules.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly with Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience with similar roles will be considered an asset.
Agile skills required:
- Being organised, with high attention to details.
- Strong team player.
- Good planning skills.
- High communication skills.
- Analytical and data mind.
- Good in reporting.
- Time management skills.
- Strong adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.