In-Play Strategy Specialist
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in fiveEuropean countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The “In-play Strategy Specialist” employee reports into the “Head of In-Play Strategy“.
The purpose is to manage the In-Play Sportsbook Product in terms of live bookings, live streaming’s and quality check, to ensure we have an industry leading in-play product across all regulated markets.
The role requires a good background in organization and in balancing business needs, product needs and commercial needs.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Schedule and Activate In-Play events on time.
- Schedule and Activate Betclic TV events on time.
- Support In-Play traders.
- Act as point-of-contact when required with regards to the In-Play product assisting scheduling/assignment of high profile events to specifics traders.
- Ensure the front-end is efficient and in-play offer is complete and properly displayed across all Betclic platforms.
- Ensure providers market types offer is always complete and up to date.
- Ensure the In-play offer is compliant across the different regulations.
- Ensure appropriate Guidelines are available and updated in-line with Department expectations.
- Reporting technical/3rd parties’ issues to Trading Product Development and to Odds Providers when required.
- Monitoring In-Play trading performances.
- Providing specific In-Play benchmarks when requested, together with a regular monitoring on the competitors activities.
- Trade In-Play events when required.
- Training of new employees across the In-Play tools.
- Delivering constructive feedback to the Head of In-Play Team Strategy on a regular basis.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have proven knowledge of PHX Tools and BO Pages.
- You have proven knowledge about Providers Tools Management.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta