Key Account Manager for Portugal
Reporting directly to the Key Account Team Lead, you will manage a portfolio of Key Account customers, to maximize their satisfaction and positive experience, assure a valuable follow-up with selected key performance indicators. To fulfil these tasks, you will monitor your portfolio of customers on a regular basis and decide on action to be taken for each client individually.
- Follow a portfolio of Key Account players: The Key Account Manager will ensure to retain the existing players, to increase and optimize their activity on the website.
- Build strong relationships with the most valuable customers and provide excellent service level and gaming experience tailored for them.
- Acquire knowledge about customers and understand the different profiles, including playing behaviors, interests, likes and dislikes.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality rewards are offered in accordance with the business requirements.
- Monitor the customer base to identify new potential customers and contact them to introduce the Betclic advantages.
- Follow-up of cost, budget and margin.
- Proactive contacts to Customers to reward the active players, and reactivate the inactive ones.
- Use CRM tool to communicate our proactive bonus campaigns.
- Working closely with others Account Managers of different countries, by applying a fluent internal communication and an enthusiastic teamwork.
- Working closely with Marketing Team and other departments, to improve the service by giving regular client’s feedback on promotions, products and services.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, special offers and products improvements that we promote to our customers.
- Contribute to bring new ideas on how to improve the existing offer and how to optimize the achievement of our objectives.
- Professional demeanour & willingness to travel and work outside of normal office hours.
- At least 1-year experience in the IGaming industry.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.