Outbound Call Agent (French Speaking)
Job purpose summary:
The Outbound Call Agent will work on an assignment where they will proactively contact customers mainly by phone to drive existing customer retention, validation of new customer accounts and re-acquisition of VIP accounts as well as build and maintain an excellent customer relationship.
The Outbound call agent forms part of the Customer Service who is passionate and motivated to provide our players the best gaming experience.
- Support the reactivation of the most valuable customer accounts, by promoting existing VIP offers;
- Communicating with new customers via phone to facilitate their account validation by guiding them in Betclic’s validation process;
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers;
- Driving retention actions to create and maintain a relationship in order to increase the players’ lifetime value;
- Using excellent tele communication skills to support, develop and increase the loyalty of the players;
- Reporting of players’ feedback to respective parties in order to promote the customer experience;
- Working rotating shifts during office hours to handle the daily customer retention workload;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Outbound Manager.
Experience, Skills and Competencies required:
- Ideally have 1-year experience in a Customer Service environment preferably in an environment with high volume
- Ideally working experience in outbound calls
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident on the phone, especially with commercial relationships
- Must have a Sales and service mindset
- Fluent in French, especially in verbal communication
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Results and target focused
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
- Team player