WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The Payroll Assistant actively support the Payroll and Data Administration team with any payroll duty and administration tasks.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
- Registering employees with Jobsplus for any new addition, termination and/ or change in job.
- Assisting employees with Social Security documentation.
- Archiving of terminated employees by scanning relevant documents and filing electronically.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Issuing the Jobsplus Termination application together with the relevant FS3s as part of the Final Documentation Email.
- To apply for Social Security and Tax Numbers.
- Checking and submitting of FS4.
- Processing of Maternity Fund Claims.
- Passport Integration Documentation process.
- Submitting of FS reports on a monthly and / or annual basis.
- Serve as a backup for the HR Inductions, HR and Payroll systems.
- Serve also as a backup for all administrative duties including absence management.
- Submission of NSO and MGA questionnaires.
- Responsible for any other projects as agreed with HR Director and the Payroll Projects Manager.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Management according to business and team needs.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humor, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Payroll Experience.
- Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience using payroll software, working with Shireburn will be considered an asset.
- Tax Laws.
- Communication and Active listening Skills.
- Attention to detail and Planning Skills.
- Team Player.
- Keeping with assigned deadlines.